Self Catering Accommodation
Partridge Place is a cosy, self-catering apartment on the mountain slopes of Elsies Peak in Fish Hoek, a seaside suburb of Cape Town in the Western Cape, South Africa. The stylish apartment faces the sea with breathtaking views of the Fish Hoek bay.
Our self catering accommodation offers the following:
- Open-plan living - lounge / kitchen / bedroom (2 singles beds pushed together)
- Separate bathroom with bath & shower
- Fully fitted kitchen (refrigerator, oven, microwave, kettle, crockery, cutlery, toaster, glasses)
- Outdoor patio
- Bedlinen, towels & kitchen cloths included
- Starter supply of cleaning items as well as tea, coffee & sugar
See the Accommodation Rates page for our rates and terms & conditions.
From the end of May through to November it is whale season in the Cape - the whales come into False Bay to have their calves and you can watch them frolicking in the bay while you relax on the patio. Do bring your binoculars to get a close-up!
If you are fascinated by these creatures, why don't you book our tour - Whale Route to Hermanus Tour
Fish Hoek beach and shopping
Fish Hoek beach is a mere 5—10 minutes walk from the apartment. The Fish Hoek Galley restaurant and bistro provide ice creams and hamburgers, or fine dining for those wishing to dine virtually on the beach.
Shopping opportunities are plentiful - walk down to Fish Hoek town centre to buy your necessities, mementoes or gifts. A short drive away is Longbeach Mall for more shopping opportunities.
Sights and Activities
As Rònel is also a registered tour guide, we can offer several tours
- Winelands Tour
- Peninsula Wine Tasting Tour
- Big 5 Safari Tour
- Cape Town City Orientation Tour
- Peninsula Tour
- Whale Route to Hermanus Tour
Fish Hoek Hospitality
We strive to make you holiday as comfortable and enjoyable as possible - we want you to enjoy your stay in Fish Hoek and Cape Town. Contact us to make this apartment you home away from home while on holiday!